Committed to responsible tourism
Stay Green is the H10 Hotels Sustainability Plan. In line with our commitment to society and the environment, its goal is to promote a model for responsible tourism in all our destinations.
As part of the Stay Green programme, the H10 Timanfaya Palace hotel has implemented the following actions:
- 100% renewable electricity consumption
- Heats water using organic forest matter (biomass)
- Generates its own drinking water supply from seawater (desalination)
- Tablets in reception to promote digitalisation and encourage paper saving
- Collaborates with Asociación para la Promoción del Turismo y del Deporte sin Barreras on the organisation of their adaptive sports event: Handbike More information